WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Hello from the United Kingdom

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
Warning level : 100 %

Hello from the United Kingdom

Post by fustachio.tel on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 2:19 am

I guess this is the thread to introduce myself, and I've just kinda got on with it up until now but I feel it's worth posting here for people who don't really get who I am as I have a pov that we need to be able to trust and support each other.

I used to have an account at the offical forums by the username Bunjie, I orginally came to tel at landrush with the purpose of using it to create a simplified directory for the furry fandom after I found the task of coding and designing a normal one too great, I still own those tel domains however because of the rules telnic put in place that I have to ask people if they want to be included, I found it too time consuming to network and populate it with 3rd party content.

Also due to SOPA? I think that was what it was called I know there was a few bills that would have put me in jail/fined for just linking to content if someone said yes then turned round and claimed no so I decided I would only ever have my own content to protect myself.

So at this time I'm working on creating a directory portfolio of 3d content, that I will build upon furry/animal features along side steampunk to create my own hybrid style. Once my designs are complete I hope to share them free and open for others to use in their projects, animations and businesses.

This will be along side my own future works under a furtainment brand, as for in offline life I'm working towards setting it up as a full business, so furtainment becomes a sub brand works of another name that I don't wish to post about just yet.

As of today I'm a 29/30 yo guy living in Westhoughton but hailing from Bolton who is planning to move to the USA to be with my wife to be Jessica Riggs an ex-daz3d QA/artist. I am as said above a fan of the furry fandom but in a general passive context I no longer network in such circles I'm just focused on tel and my furry art I'm trying to put in an FTP/TEL FTP Directory.

I consider myself as open as I can be online while keeping some privacy, you can read more about me at wikifur I'll post the link when I check its still working.

Last edited by fustachio.tel on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Read more at my wikifur: fustachio.info)

fustachio.tel

Re: Hello from the United Kingdom

Post by fustachio.tel on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 4:21 am

As I can't seem to edit the above post I'll bump this down here.

There you go, theres your enemy jk
lewisrx

Post by lewisrx on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 5:43 am

welcome fustachio ,The teltalk.org is a wonderful forum for us,and maybe the only forum witch can talk about .tel,I am very grateful for the hard work of alex,I hope that this forum will be able to survive longer,better and better.
hulltv

Warning level : 75 %

Post by hulltv on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 12:17 pm

fustachio you been on this site for some time?

fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 1:50 pm

Yes I've been here a while (old account "bunjie" here & at telnic forum), I posted this as I've not done so and I feel perhaps doing so will make people less scared to poke me from time to time, I don't expect people to do the same this is just my way of clearing the air.

tel for me was never just about directories but I did see the potental, with regards to the deep down thing that pulled me in it always was identity, from my point of view we're a species that craves some form of identity a presentation of who we believe we are and I always thought .tel would go that way and still hope it will.

I'm waiting for the avatar then I can use .tel to help define who I want to be while retaining my underlaying humanity.

Anyway thanks for replying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 27 May 2018, 1:10 pm