WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Hitting the streets with the telnames reseller program

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
Warning level : 100 %

Hitting the streets with the telnames reseller program

Post by fustachio.tel on Wed 13 Mar 2013, 8:53 pm

I've been having a think and I believe the telnames reseller system needs to be expanded so that people running specific directories under the telnic proxy can approch businesses and indeviduals outside of the web to resell them a telname, the reason being so that they can take the telname data and catalog it under their sub domains and the money made from the telname resell can go into marketing materials for the sub domain directory (in my case).

I intend to apply at some point when I feel ready but I do not wish to have picture links on a website! I wish to approch people outside and theres a issue with this that how can I get credited? I can't ask someone to type a long url so I believe the solution is the shortened url telnam.es if they have not all ready done so as each reseller should have a number anyway they should use telname.es/666666 aka telnam.es/reseller-number to set cookies with the resellers ID so that after clicking it the cookie is set and in the case of android phone an .APK file is downloaded direct, that version of the app on setup should search/read the cookie in the browser directory that when going through the simplfied sign up page in the telnames app it's got my tel directory listed as "who refered you" (thats not editable).

I would think this url should be sent phone to phone via the tap transfer system, or if someone does not have that on their phone I can just tell them to type in the short url, I think this would be a nice way to expand the system so peope are not reliant on web pages and can hit the streets of their paticular tel directory intrest be it GEO for events or businesses or indeviduals with specific intrests that all should have a telname that in the future I hope the "who refered you" brings up a tick box allowing direct telname DNS data to be imported under our sub domain directories.

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Hitting the streets with the telnames reseller program

Post by fustachio.tel on Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:22 pm

Just feel I need to also mention to do that you would need a small device or another phone or your main one that turns you into a wifi hotspot, anyone connecting to that should only be sent to your referal ID weburl, ensuring people who dont want to talk but just want to buy can do so after reading your marketing flyers or posters etc and saves them the direct data cost to get the app, as the faster they can get the app the more likely they'll enter the sign up process.

I've not worked it out yet but we could use the tap system aka the phone to phone so they tap near your second "display" phone that serves the app, remembering that them using your wifi to sign up would only force them to set the cookie then the app reading it to give you credit.

The pirate box I mentioned a while ago which is a wifi hotspot file distrubuter system could be modified into serving the app to save me and them on data costs but the app protocal would still need access to the internet to send the sign up data while blocking anything else, anyway without the wifi hotspot you can still do it as long as telnames gives you short direct cookie setting referal IDs for the app to read.

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:16 am