WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Wallpapers on pro .tel

Richy

Warning level : 100 %

Wallpapers on pro .tel

Post by Richy on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:58 am

Is there any chance to get wallpapers as seen at Telnames and Telchina for the original template from 2009 (currently template option 2 in the control panel)?
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Re: Wallpapers on pro .tel

Post by Sunrise on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 8:22 am

Definitely not! This is a big plus for Telnames, and Telnic wants to sell domains only at Telnames.

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 9:22 am

I now think they should add wallpapers for those who want to use a none wide theme, but make them a fixed set and you only get a custom upload if you buy a Telname, that way we get something better and they still get to keep their "why buy a telname" thing going. I would think that would make people want to get a custom picture so they'd upgrade to Telnames as they've then had a taster of using one and will crave more, perhaps they'll think double the price for a background is worth it heh.

10 options should be enough with a few thrown in depending on the holiday being celebrated by what ever religion or normal thing etc. and four season ones. Spring, Summer, Winter etc. that rotate auto by proxy detecting the date and changing the theme.

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 9:31 am

I don't know anyting about the telchina proxy really and I don't want to cause any offence but I'd be supprised if they didin't have ones that display like new year of snake? etc for holiday ones etc it would be nice if someone could make a post with all the backgrounds telchina offer. Or I think theres a gallery on teltalk that really should have pics of them if anyone wants to upload them. Should do telnames as well as they have a fixed set.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 8:18 pm