WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Share

Poll

Does TEL domain absorbs?

[ 1 ]
9% [9%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 10 ]
91% [91%] 

Total Votes: 11
avatar
TelFan
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-05-31
Posts : 299 Points : 8340
Reputation : 83
Warning level : 100 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by TelFan on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:21 pm

@Mike
Why do you defend JLouisBiz although he a) consequently tries to destroy the reputation of .tel and b) has left the road of integrity already?

@Toptel
It is very likely JLouisBiz and Acroplex are the same person.
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2225 Points : 45297
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by mikeseaton on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:36 pm

TelFan wrote:@Mike
Why do you defend JLouisBiz...
Simple - because he is using .Tel as it was designed by Telnic to be used !

At the risk of repeating previous posts, .Tel data is input into a Public DNS (totally unlike any other domain extension) for the purpose of reading by third parties who can format some or all of it for display, use it for functions such as "Dial/Email By Name" etc, or for any other purpose they can come up with !

What you see with the current Telnic/Telnames templates are their way of displaying the publicly available data you have input - any other organisation (including Jean Louis) is free to read this data and use it in any way they wish.

Henri Asseily - Telnic's Chief Strategist (http://Henri.tel) has explained the .Tel concept in various Telnic posts - this is known as .Tel Phase 2.

What you have at the moment is .Tel Phase 1 - which is getting the data into the DNS in the first place.

NB. YourDomain.tel is NOT your own web site, never was, never will be !

Please try and get your head around the .Tel concept - it can be difficult - but if you don't you will end up arguing against the very reason .Tel was created for in the first place !

http://MikeSeaton.tel
avatar
Rambo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-23
Posts : 143 Points : 2950
Reputation : 21
Warning level : 100 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by Rambo on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:23 pm

Mike, I got your point and in general I agree, but:
mikeseaton wrote:Simple - because he is using .Tel as it was designed by Telnic to be used !
It can't be the purpose of .tel to destroy itself by blurting out all the time .tel is bad, crudely rant and for that abusing other .tels which doesn’t belong to this person.
Jean Louis is a bad person (if not even a criminal) and don't need our compassion!

Alex
Admin

Location : USA
Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-27
Posts : 889 Points : 6049
Reputation : 258
Warning level : 100 %
Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
owner "tel.community" instead!

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by Alex on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:21 pm

Toptel wrote:JLouis owns the domain tel-sucks.com.
For people who try to find out the real identity of JLouis, the domain telsucks.com is registered for the following person:
TERRESTRIAL HOLDINGS LLC
Terrestrial Holdings LLC ()
+1.4074019785
Fax: +1.4074019785
PO BOX 162382
N/A
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32716-2382
US
Perhaps worth a try!
No, there is no connection between these two!

TelFan wrote:It is very likely JLouisBiz and Acroplex are the same person.
It was not so easy to follow this assumption, but after I have figured out what you mean I can assure these two are not the same either!

More I don't want to say about this issue, because in relation to members of this forum I want to stay neutral!


___________________________________________________

I have left TelTalk.org. Please contact the new forum owner tel.community instead!
avatar
hobo
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2012-05-22
Posts : 19 Points : 2056
Reputation : 1
Warning level : 100 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by hobo on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 4:18 am

TelFan wrote:It is very likely JLouisBiz and Acroplex are the same person.

somebody has two nicks - for sure.
avatar
JLouisBiz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 89 Points : 2317
Reputation : 4
Warning level : 75 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by JLouisBiz on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

I see, here are psychopaths on the work. I am now in Croatia on the island, whoever wants to come to see me with good intentions is welcome. Why would I hide? All my information is finally on my TEL domains, that's why I have them, to let people know how to contact me.

Don't you get it, it was NOT ME, who allowed the distribution of the data from other domains in this way. It is me who PROTESTS against this kind of distribution, by showing that TEL domains are just information which may be distributed by anyone in any manner they like.

This is really not problematic for those which have their business card on the TEL domain, or individual or company information, because the intention is that information be distributed to as many people as possible.

This is more problematic to those which have whole directories on TEL domains, because this was especially supported by TELNIC on their own forum. So, awards were given to TEL domain owners who took great work to populate the information with many companies from one city. Well, imagine, you work for days, just to populate your domain.

But, FIRST, populating domains with information of other people and other companies WITHOUT THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION is forbidden by the TERMS OF TELNIC.


Code:
Domain Name Holder hereby represents and warrants that it has (a) provided notice to that third party of the disclosure and use of that third party's information in connection with the domain name, and (b) obtain that third party's express consent to the disclosure and use of that third party's information. Domain Name Holder expressly consents to the use of the Content by Telnic and its service providers to provide the Services, to conduct analyses related to the Services, and as otherwise described in Telnic's posted privacy policy (http://telnic.com/legal.html).

This DOUBLE-FACED strategy by TELNIC is directly despised by myself.

TEL domains of the week such as:
http://www.telnic.org/community-weeklytel.html
and http://www.telnic.org/community-weeklytel-archive.html

lists many such domains, for which, I assume, there was no way to get an "EXPRESS PERMISSION" from those individuals and companies, which information is listed WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION on TEL domains, such as:
Police Call: http://xn--2-zwfl5ceoe2db0ad8b8azich5b4e6t.policecall.tel/
http://domicilio.tel/
http://leskovac.tel/
http://ligury.tel/
http://stratford.tel/

And others. By the way, I do the same thing, and I know I did not get express permission from those parties' information, which are published on my TEL domains.

The others did not get it either.

All in all, TELNIC, promotes TEL DOMAINS OF THE WEEK, which clearly are AGAINST THE TELNIC TERMS OF USE.

So, TELNIC does not allow you to publish third party information without their permission, but they will AWARD YOU for such publishing. This is double-faced stand.

My stand is quite clear. TELNIC absorbs and it absorbs big time.
My company is publishing information of third parties without their express permission, and so do the others.

And everybody, due to TELNIC policy, not to myself, is able to copy or publish DNS information, basically, all the TEL domain information on their own domains.

If you click on this link, you start the application, so don't click it: http://tinyurl.com/cj8tnwe

Change "YourBusiness" with your TEL domain name and you will absorb too.
avatar
Rambo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-23
Posts : 143 Points : 2950
Reputation : 21
Warning level : 100 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by Rambo on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 7:52 pm

JLouisBiz wrote:I am now in Croatia on the island, whoever wants to come to see me with good intentions is welcome. Why would I hide? All my information is finally on my TEL domains, that's why I have them, to let people know how to contact me.
thetabiz.tel:

Jean Louis
Suite 458, Apdo 0832-2745
World Trade Center
Panama City
Direct Line Panama: +5078322811
(I expect this to be a letterbox company.)

Agent number Croatia: +385998166300
(For precautionary reasons without address.)

Really trustworthy disclosures!


Regarding the publishing of the TEL OF THE WEEK: That is all you got? You complain about a list of linked .tels which Telnic consider as good examples for their product?
Go play a little, baby boy!
avatar
JLouisBiz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 89 Points : 2317
Reputation : 4
Warning level : 75 %

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by JLouisBiz on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 3:26 am

Dear dear Rambo,

First of all, if I am the one who speaks on the forum, do you really think I have populated all my TEL domains myself with my fingers? That is dead wrong. One can find my posts on TELNIC forum, that people were working on the completion of many of our TEL domains. Further, 100% of the populated TEL domains are leased out to other companies. Those not completed are not in use.

The ownership and publishing and usage rights are totally different things. At least my companies, myself we are ON TEL DOMAINS. You are trying to "disclose" what is already disclosed and was never hidden.

This is my company: http://gold-refinery.tel/ for gold buying over TEL domains. And yes, I also said, I am the one who truly has been and still is converting TEL domains to gold. Since 2009, I worked on marketing with TEL domains, and I have developed quite a good system. The software which was developed, was offered directly to TELNIC back in 2010, but they did not include it on their website, I guess it was too powerful to be published through them. So, the software for marketing is still free and available, but only few skilled programmers are using it. I am unable, due to busy time to make it nicer for new users.

My other company in Croatia is here: http://tvrtka.otkup-zlata.tel/
Full address and information, with all the addresses. The domains are leased out, so you will certainly not find me at the place of the lessor. I am now, as of 19th August 2012 on this address in Croatia, just as I said. You have there company website, and all our addresses. I am now on Zagrebačka 2a, Cres, Croatia, here is the link to the map: http://tinyurl.com/CresBeach

Now, the problem is for you that I can publish your TEL domain information on MY PROXY. But the reality is that I don't publish anything. You start the application by typing your domain name. The software is what takes DNS information and what displays it once you request it through the URL.

The system was NEVER ENABLED BY MYSELF. I am not a creator of that bloody invention, that once you buy the TEL domain, that everybody else may copy this information in ordered manner on any other device, website, etc. The creator is TELNIC. My way of expressing certain kind of protest is publishing the free software, proxy, for TEL domains. http://sourceforge.net/projects/teldomainproxy/

I have found my TEL domains being replicated on other people's proxies. Then I made my own proxy, because their software was not free. My software is free and I will certainly support everyone that installs their own proxy on Internet.

Isn't it STUPID DESIGN, that TELNIC gave legal possibility to everyone, to re-distribute and re-publish the information which is stored in the DNS? It would not be stupid, if the world would be different, but as a matter of fact, users of TEL domains, and also of other domains, DO NOT READ the terms of usage. They are not aware that the information goes to DNS and that the information is then freely available to everyone to republish it.

Further, I have asked TELNIC directly, and Justin Hayward answered to me, as officers of TELNIC, that there is no problem whatsoever in publishing a proxy like that. I saved the screenshots of that communication, later they deleted me for asking questions on GETSATISFACTION and stopped delivering any satisfaction through GetSatisfaction.com -- it became almost a policy of TELNIC to simply stop with any support, or to remove from the public eye any questions that arise.

The project tel-4.com can be up again within 3 minutes. I did not stop it because I shake in my boots, but I just need more free time for hobbies, and it will be up again, thanks for reminding me. Until then you can find yourself on this proxy, which is not indexed in Google: http://tinyurl.com/telcp

My dear friend Rambo, although your nickname sounds strong, your writings are as of a bitchy little girl, as you show high level of jealousy.

Rambo wrote:

Jean Louis is a bad person (if not even a criminal) and don't need our compassion!

I mean Rambo, I thought, playing through the nick of a Vietnam veteran Rambo and assuming your fantasy of surviving in the jungle and fighting with all the other bad boys, just as Silvester Stallone, what then makes you so scared of one "bad boy" like me?


Last edited by JLouisBiz on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Sponsored content

Re: TEL absorbs big time - DNS failure on mass number of domains

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 1:49 pm