WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

ABOUT.ME is all what .TEL ever wanted to be

JLouisBiz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
Warning level : 75 %

Post by JLouisBiz on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:30 am

Yet again, it shows, that smart networking companies may be successful in their online services as long as there is close listening to its users. That is why, the ABOUT.ME is all what .TEL ever wanted to become.

TEL wanted to become known, popularized Content Management System, available on mobile devices, although it looks uglier on mobile phones, than my ugliest relative, and believe me I am making no jokes about that. TELNIC wABOUT.MEanted TEL become an unified SINGLE PAGE of individual or companies, but they had to offer 3000 pages, because they realized, it will not be enough to get any sales going on. They tried hard to open up a "new social network" by inventing the wheel with TelFriends, but hey, who has ever got friends through TelFriends??? And they tried to offer API or possibility for developers to popularize the TEL domain by using the API.

Some special services offered by TELNIC on their TEL domains are: if you have years of university in your biography and computer science skills, you may be able to place images or even other stuff on your TEL domain. I mean IMO. Which other online service is lucking on the respect of computer users in regards to images?

You either GIVE to users the possibility to place image OR NOT. You don't just joke with them "by providing API to place an image". IMO? Maybe I know what is API, but it is not what TEL domain owners in general know how to use.

TELNIC tried hard to reach the investment goal and create ever growing number of TEL domains. It will probably give some revenue, due to fact that people like keeping their brands at least "protected" on various top level domains.

And now, let us look at http://about.me as that is ALL what TELNIC ever wanted to be, but couldn't. ABOUT.ME has at least 1,47 million users just by counting those pages on Google: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=site%3Aabout.me&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=1&biw=1366&bih=688&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b

ABOUT.ME has the API too, for programmers, but one need not be a programmer to just place few images, videos on his own ABOUT.ME page. It is good for SEO, it is FREE OF CHARGE, and one may create quickly marketing materials based on ABOUT.ME inofrmation.

ABOUT.ME is available on mobile version.

ABOUT.ME has its background images, which you don't need to pay GBP 14,99 just as TELNAMES is selling it.

ABOUT.ME is not bitching with its users and owners. Even though they don't pay, ABOUT.ME is providing more than excellent support.

I have to edit this post: ABOUT.ME is letting you have FREE BUSINESS CARDS first time you ask for it. Now, BEAT THAT TELNIC!

That is why:

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 5:43 pm