WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Amazon Affiliate

TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Warning level : 100 %

Amazon Affiliate

Post by TelBlogger on Sat 24 May 2014, 11:58 pm

Hry anyone know whether you can do Amazon affiliate with an image banner and a link rather than imbedding html (can't with .tel).
hulltv

Warning level : 75 %

Re: Amazon Affiliate

Post by hulltv on Sun 25 May 2014, 2:01 am

i was wondering this ? i think you can only link to a Amazon eshop

Insider
Insider

Post by TelBlogger on Sun 25 May 2014, 2:29 am

Can you set up your own eshop? And does thhis meaning you have to create your own banner? Also when you say eshop do you mean Amazon's aStore?
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Post by mikeseaton on Sun 25 May 2014, 7:40 am

TelBlogger wrote:Hry anyone know whether you can do Amazon affiliate with an image banner and a link rather than imbedding html (can't with .tel).

The standard Telnames Control Panel allows you to add an image banner with clickable link - here's an example at my domain http://BoatSales.tel where the banner link is an affiliate one for GoDaddy via http://www.CJ.com

I haven't tried adding an Amazon banner/link, but if it follows the same basic HTML format as the GoDaddy/CJ one then it should work.

The Telnames Control Panel is very good, easy to use, and apart from an affiliate banner also of course allows you to add a photo gallery, video and PayPal sales.

As Telnic simply refuse to let you do the same with their own Control Panel you are forced to use 3rd party solutions to achieve this - with no guarantee that the 3rd party will stay interested in providing .tel solutions as the Telnic subdomain .tel userbase continues to shrink even further !

I never use 3rd party tools on .tel domains I have for sale as IMO it is potentially misleading to advertise a Telnic subdomain .tel for sale containing photos/videos etc that cannot be loaded with the standard Telnic Control Panel - which is all the domain purchaser actually gets when they buy the Telnic subdomain .tel from the seller.

Probably irrelevant anyway at the moment - since Telnic subdomain  .tels currently are virtually unsaleable until there is a "changing of the guard" which will happen when the money finally runs out at Telnic !

http://MikeSeaton.tel

TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Post by TelBlogger on Mon 26 May 2014, 12:14 am

Are you refering to the Telnames Panel because i am talking about the original .tels and how to monetize them. Can't add html as far as I can tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017, 4:32 am