WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

all about TEL domain auctions and domains which were pick up?not picked up at them

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

all about TEL domain auctions and domains which were pick up?not picked up at them

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:24 pm

maximka04-30-2010 07:38 PM

I think that perhaps it would be nice to have a separate topic about TEL domains auctions. Can it be here?

[size]

Quote:
[/size]

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 8621)
Would have been a nice purchase, I think it went for close to $80 (most expensive tel sale in their auction yesterday)

[size]
I saw what a content is at carolina_com (poor innocent animals! what human do with you!) and after that decided not to bid at that name.

Quote:
[/size]

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 8621)
I picked up 3 names I had my eye on (geo/profession related)

[size]
As I want not to exceed the quantity of names in my possession over a certain number, so I put limits on that passion of registering TELs. And I took one name today also, but not from that auction.:D[/size]

JLouisBiz04-30-2010 07:50 PM

http://Carolina.Com looks like a science website, not a monster or animal abuse website.

I cannot see why it is improper to offer living organisms for scientific purposes, I think the website is truly great and I think I will order few butterflies for my child, to watch it grow and learn out of the process.

Sorry, but in my school we were learning on such small animals. And it was great and interesting stuff.

maximka04-30-2010 07:54 PM

Scientists may be, of course. But killed cats for sale - it is too much for me: I don't think they were asked do they want to end in this way.

JLouisBiz04-30-2010 08:07 PM

Yes, I understand, it is not for everyone. It is for teaching, and if you have a cat, and brought it to a bad vet like I did, and the cat died of unknown reason, you will appreciate those vets truly studying cats, and knowing about them. Such tools help the vet become a better vet. 

Yes, a dissected cat. Guts out. But it helps to have more healthier cats.

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:47 am