WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

is tel-machine 86'd

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

is tel-machine 86'd

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:30 pm

dotteler05-22-2010 05:11 PM

is tel-machine 86'd

http://tel-machine.com isn't resolving for me. The most recent visits hadn't shown any activity on the support requests. Anyone here know them or know the story?

dotteler05-22-2010 05:12 PM

ah, just noticed their name expired today.

Blogger05-23-2010 09:38 AM

done and dusted

Bunjie05-23-2010 01:46 PM

A .tel fatality? someone really needs to document these, should they not be listed in some wiki? 2010 deaths category http://tel-machine.com made by.... e.t.c.

Thats one reason I think the .tel wiki as it stands integrated into this site, is wholly inadequate for documenting services and when they expired or if they expired or what people are doing around .tel.

It would probably draw in more people as well if they could randomly see pages and pages of documented .tel ideas, projects, why ideas failed, why ideas where a sucess, it's nice to have it on this site but theres far more going on than anyone who reads the main .tel pages realises.

Blogger05-23-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunjie (Post 9056)
A .tel fatality? someone really needs to document these, should they not be listed in some wiki? 2010 deaths categoryhttp://tel-machine.com made by.... e.t.c.

Thats one reason I think the .tel wiki as it stands integrated into this site, is wholly inadequate for documenting services and when they expired or if they expired or what people are doing around .tel.

It would probably draw in more people as well if they could randomly see pages and pages of documented .tel ideas, projects, why ideas failed, why ideas where a sucess, it's nice to have it on this site but theres far more going on than anyone who reads the main .tel pages realises.

[size]
Telsters.com is also effectively gone. Nothing is happening there at all.[/size]

your-tel05-23-2010 03:40 PM

TEL-MACHINE.COM

Expiration Date: 22-may-2011

I used tel-machine daily, i found awstats and tel to twitter very useful and their control panel easy to use. Movetec done a great deal for .tel in the early stages creating the first .tel search engine jepaa.com which doesnt seem to be working recently either. 

Is this down to money and staffing problems in these harsh economic times?

dottel.net05-25-2010 09:41 AM

re. jeepa: there are quite a few tel search engines out there but ulitmately it was always going to be telpages and google. Why do I say google? Come on - most folks still use google by default and will continue to do so in years to come.

re. telsters: great forum and name that was needed at the time (telnic didn't have an official forum). Again once the official forum was launched most migrated over and stopped posting there. There simply isn't enough to talk about/post to keep several forums going let alone post in the official forum with news daily.... Hopefully one day this will change?

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 1:16 pm