WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

About the market challenger Dot Tel

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:32 pm

mactel05-07-2010 06:04 PM

About the market challenger Dot Tel:

Random brief and conclusive comments:

1.) Some companies embrace, appreciate and love Dot Tel, and make a nice job of their .Tel site.

2.) Some companies don't take .Tel serious, hindering them self to take a closer look, not benefitting from this site that could complement their existing site, in a fantasic way.

3.) We see a lot of early and happy adopters of .Tel.

4.) We can make out a lot of potential adopters of .Tel, but who seem to have a lot of prejudice towards technology, that does not seem to differ from existing websites and social network pages.

5.) Let's say, there are maybe 3% of happy .Tel users, and 97% of tech users, some willing, and some unwilling to learn about .Tel.

6.) Fact is, that .Tel seemed to be difficult to explaine, because it is so complex.

7.) Fact is also, that .Tel offers quasi something useful for everybody. Let them know about what is useful for them.

8.) Fact is, that .Tel is still a improtant and serious to take player within the market. However, it is neither a winner, nor a looser. Neither really successful, and neither really unsucessful. Having loads of (hidden) potential. Also for further developing and therefore for further improvements. 

Conclusion:
This Domain is a real market challenger, like you have never seen before within the domaining industry. That is another reason, why domainers are a bit confused about .Tel. You only "get" .Tel, if you thorougly study it.

Triton NW05-26-2010 06:37 PM

I came across this link in an e-mail signature. Is this competition? http://xeesm.com/JimTeeter/ You tell me.

dialaroom05-26-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triton NW (Post 9112)
I came across this link in an e-mail signature. Is this competition? http://xeesm.com/JimTeeter/ You tell me.

[size]
No it's a free link.[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 1:16 pm