WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Anyone familiar with this?

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:45 pm

Cees07-23-2010 10:06 PM

A new dating tool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/22/fa...me&ref=general
http://www.cheekd.com/

Bunjie07-23-2010 10:33 PM

So
Quote:

A Cheek’d card tells how to find an admirer online.

[size]
and they use a code just to maintain some form of privacy? and what if he didn't pick it up? guess it's a one time code?

I'm kinda sure it's cheaper to print off basic cards with a .tel name, than to buy into that, but sounds cool it will get people used to finding "regular" none business people from cards.

Thanks for posting it.[/size]

spline07-24-2010 12:53 AM

If .tel allows .tels to have a post message function, that would work just as well.

You could just print a card with a .tel you have and a message to look at the .tel.

This brings me to the other thing I would like to be able to do. I would like to be able to make folders with a password.

This would enable me to prevent spam, since the password could be a question such as, what is the name of this .tel?

Or it could be used to give away the contact info or whatever in the folder only to some contacts, without them having to login to tel friends.

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:43 am