WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Forum Usage

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Forum Usage

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:47 pm

daytonac06-24-2010 02:55 PM

Forum Usage

So let me get this straight, of the approximate 5500 idn.tels reg'd in the last 8 days, only 5 or 6 people bought them all judging by this forum, no i dont think so, i certainly didn't buy 1000 plus. Therefore i'm to assume that, alot of people have purchased dottels, being standard and idn's, but have not joined this forum, why is this?? when it is the most informative website to keep up to date with whats happening, and read ideas from other people, just like us.

here is the stats for right now at 11.40pm, melbourne time, thursday night.

Currently Active Users: 12 (6 members and 6 guests) 
Most users ever online was 170, 03-02-2010 at 03:40 PM.
daytonac, Aled, datahive, dottel, dottel.net, scotstel 
.tel Community Forum Statistics 
Threads: 651, Posts: 5,748, Members: 497, Active Members: 96 
Welcome to our newest member, ssenapati147

heres another stat, 275,000 dot.tels sold so far, but only 497 members in the forum by the compny that created the technolgy, going by this again, each member would have to own 500 or so, ok getting closer now, i have about 200-250 dot.tels. 

sorry in closing i don't have a conclusion, but if people aren't talking about dot.tels, here in forums or on the street, then they must be talking about something else, so get talking guys. goodnight, DC.

dottels.tel, daytonac.tel

telrific06-24-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

... Therefore i'm to assume that, alot of people have purchased dottels, being standard and idn's, but have not joined this forum, why is this?? when it is the most informative website to keep up to date with whats happening ...

[size]
Yeah, that's just it, it's not that at all, and most have found the forum a waste of time.

It's not informative, and rarely even participated in by Telnic, even when prompted ...

Information comes from the Newsletter or Interviews and Press Releases or Rumors.

The forum has been nothing more that a Community of .TEL supporters with ideas thoughts and comments, and continues as such.

"Official" is rare unless there is a customer support issue ...[/size]

Bunjie06-24-2010 05:15 PM

Where do you get the numbers from? did Telnic release the 5500? metric

daytonac07-25-2010 05:18 AM

hi bungie, i roughly counted all the registrations through telmasters.com
i've even translated most of the idn's reg'd on the first day, and preorders
to see what was being registered to get an idea of what people were purchasing.

dottels.tel, no4.tel

dottel.net07-25-2010 11:08 AM

let us know if you want the actual stats of idn's registered - its an easy thing to add to http://dottel.net

daytonac07-25-2010 11:39 AM

hi dottel.net,
yeah that would be great, to keep up with us well, 
many thanx DC

dottel.net07-25-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytonac (Post 10172)
hi dottel.net,
yeah that would be great, to keep up with us well, 
many thanx DC

[size]
Done - tomorrow's update on http://DotTel.net will include the current IDN count below the total tel reg count in the centre of the page.

fyi - as of today it's: 5134[/size]

Bunjie07-25-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 10173)
Done - tomorrow's update on http://DotTel.net will include the current IDN count below the total tel reg count in the centre of the page.

fyi - as of today it's: 5134

[size]
Quote:
[/size]

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/keyboard/TelAdmin/secure/telzone/data/currentTelIDNCount) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/keyboard/TelAdmin/sitecode/dottel.net/slidingwindows.php on line 158

[size]
It shows when I use the advert blocker Adblock plus on the middle box, you might want to turn off the htaccess code that returns errors or the PHP one as it's a public site now, to help secure the site from opportunistic hackers.[/size]

dottel.net07-25-2010 01:31 PM

bunjie - you're well and truly a developer now!!! done - good catch.

daytonac07-26-2010 11:36 AM

hey thanx dottel.net,
i was only 366 idn dot.tels out in total, happy with that, 
many thanx DC.

dottels.tel 八.tel

Bunjie07-26-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 10178)

bunjie - you're well and truly a developer now!!! done - good catch.

[size]
:p I'm slow & I'm only developing for virtual community mentors mass market tools are too much stress.[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 12:45 am