WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

bad end

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

bad end

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

panklitos09-05-2010 03:30 PM

bad end

hello

in my opinion soon noone will be using telnic forum to discuss about their dottel and also .tel extension.

telnic failed.

it must do something and change its policy.

telnic officers cant see that day after day .tel is not for use?

what do you think.

again telnic failed.

thanks

Cees09-05-2010 08:44 PM

It does feel very chilly here.

Bunjie09-05-2010 10:35 PM

Was contemplating account deletion, feeling a bit low in morale about Telnic and with no thought provoking news I just don't know what else Telnic can do to improve the forum morale issue. 

But I still need to throw out requests for addiction's as I am using the service, Telnic needs to just give us a new spark & direction, that will be hard to do due to the narrow band Telnic operate in being a "contact card or directory" but I still have some hope for whats possible and I guess if I can grin and bare it something might happen. 

As we have yet to see the new control panel it's hard to make a solid judgment about whats round the corner, I'm hoping for 3D avatars and a range of features that will keep pioneering the underlying technology to keep "sharing" what data I need simply and effectively with 3rd party's of my choice.

Plus I haven't had time to come here much as I was kinda in the middle of dealing with some Second Life drama of epic proportions, involving script kiddo hackers making a premium quality client then using it for data harvesting and a co-opting users into a pseudo DDoS client attack on a critic, they had to be removed so I was busy shouting elsewhere.

Aled09-06-2010 10:17 AM

Panklitos, 

Have you seen Justin’s response to a similar thread recently at:
http://telnic.org/forum/showpost.php?p=10253&postcount=2 

I notice that you are posting the same thoughts on a monthly basis. Unless you are discussing a different topic could you please place them in the same thread.

Thanks, Aled

Cees09-06-2010 01:43 PM

Aled, that link doesn't work!

Aled09-06-2010 01:45 PM

Really? It works fine for me. Were you logged into the forum when you tried it?

dialaroom09-06-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panklitos (Post 10844)
hello

in my opinion soon noone will be using telnic forum to discuss about their dottel and also .tel extension.

telnic failed.

it must do something and change its policy.

telnic officers cant see that day after day .tel is not for use?

what do you think.

again telnic failed.

thanks

[size]
What do we think about what? Telnic failed what? What policy must it change?[/size]

dialaroom09-06-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cees (Post 10854)
Aled, that link doesn't work!

[size]
Cees - Link works here, for your info Justin posted this
"Thank you for your personal perspective Markbu but Telnic has no plans to morph .tel into a ‘normal’ domain. As you’re new to the forum, you may have missed the announcement a couple of weeks ago regarding changes to our marketing team. We are not in a position right now to articulate further our future plans but we can state that it is a key short- to mid-term priority to expand the awareness and adoption of .tel out into the market that will get most value from .tel due to its difference from, not similarity to, other TLDs. As this is a different type of domain, it doesn’t benefit from the existing awareness around traditional TLDs and as such we acknowledge that we have a significant task ahead of us to drive forward on awareness and usage. We do not however share your opinion regarding the situation as being desperate. Far from it. We’re sure that this debate will continue and that everyone is eager for .tel to be a success and we appreciate the frustration around the timescales to make this so. However, we remain committed to this objective and will inform the community as and when we can in terms of the realization of this. At the end of the day, no amount of money simply spent on awareness marketing by Telnic without the combined work of the community in populating and promoting their own domains will deliver this, so we appreciate the efforts from all of those .tel owners generating content."[/size]

Cees09-06-2010 07:55 PM

Thanks, dialaroom
I am in agreement with Justin's statement completely, 99% anyway.
It would be nice to have more activity on the forum, however I guess you can't manufacture excitement it has to occur naturally.
and thanks Aled

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:51 am