WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

SurveyMonkey useful or not?

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 2:11 pm

Cees11-13-2010 09:22 PM

SurveyMonkey survey service.
Apart from the obvious survey benefits, in the members opinion would there be any additional benefits to a .tel user.
Check out a (dodgy sample) at www.itile.tel

Blunderer11-15-2010 12:16 PM

Where do the responses go? Can they be displayed on the .tel site?

dottel.net11-15-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 11529)
Where do the responses go? Can they be displayed on the .tel site?

[size]
once you click through you're on the survey monkey site. results/etc are displayed there. There is no automatic way to publish results to a tel from the survey.[/size]

Cees11-15-2010 07:38 PM

Thanks for your reply Blunderer
Thanks for yours as well dottel.net, you beat me to the punch on the answer, but here is mine anyway.

All responses go back to Surveymonkey where the account holder is then able to analyse the data.
I think your allowed up to 2500 thousand responses for free per survey, after that you need to upgrade to a paid service, however that has additional benefits.
I only came across this service the other day so I'm not an expert, there are other's in the survey field as well.
I'm toying with the idea that I could use this to help me fine tune my .tels via the customers thoughts?

dottel.net11-15-2010 09:35 PM

I've used survey monkey several times in the past for various projects. Haven't had any issues with the service. Only problem (and it's minor considering the free cost for using survey monkey ) is you can't easily skin the survey to match your tel color scheme.

Cees11-16-2010 06:29 AM

The colour matching as you say would be a nice touch.

Blunderer11-16-2010 07:25 PM

Cees/Dottel,

Thank's for the replies. Very interesting. I'll try it on a couple of sites and let you all know the outcome.

Cees11-16-2010 08:15 PM

Blunderer,
Why not let us know which sites, when your ready, so we can participate in the survey.
Cheers & good luck.

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:46 am