WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telnic/WebVisible.com

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telnic/WebVisible.com

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 3:56 pm

aliencafe12-10-2010 05:16 AM

Telnic/WebVisible.com

WebVisible is now making .tel domains available to it's customers. Another very strong breakthrough for Telnic.bit.ly eWFRCs 

After the Macau news, ( bit.ly i1MPcE ) looks like Telnic has been working extremely hard partnering up with directories and SEM's.

I'm really excited to see the adoption of .tel from larger companies, especially WebVisible.

My question to the other dotteler's here is this: when do these strategic partnerships begin to affect the dottel marketplace with domains becoming scarce and values increasing?

When do the real opportunities for leasing great names come about?

What are your opinions?

thnx

Cees12-10-2010 06:41 AM

That's great news, not sure about values at the moment, good names are drying up that's for sure, however there are more drops than new registrations at the moment, but that's probably a good thing as there are a lot of really crappy names out there.

dialaroom12-10-2010 09:12 AM

Certainly a big step in the right direction, but there is still a long way to go before the real opportunities for leasing great names come about.

However, well done Telnic. We can all help by adding the news to our twitter, facebook, linkedin and blogs.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)12-10-2010 01:38 PM

What's even better to see is the number of domains that WebVisible have actually registered. Take a look at the latest indexed domains at www.telpages.com. Of the last 1,000 the majority were reg'd TODAY on behalf of their clients. The visibility provided by .tel domains for SMB is enormous and great that WebVisible have recognized this benefit.

Mark

GoBigCity12-10-2010 06:11 PM

You have got to take your hat off to Ian. He may be the one that saved us.

stel12-10-2010 06:19 PM

Good work Telnic....

aliencafe12-10-2010 07:11 PM

@Mark good info, yes once the names get out in the public from WebVisible's clients more market traction will occur one would think anyways-

aliencafe12-10-2010 07:12 PM

I'm off to look at the last 1000 recently indexed telpages... thanks again

dialaroom12-10-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliencafe (Post 11819)
I'm off to look at the last 1000 recently indexed telpages... thanks again

[size]
Most of these 1000 are real company names, which one can only assume will be populated with their company contact details. 

It is very promising, I can only imagine that this must be how dotcom took off, first a few early adopters who wanted to populate their domains and domainers who were willing to invest, in what they thought might become valuable domains.

One can only assume, once the competitors of these companies see the SEO and mobile friendliness effects of a .tel there should be a bit of a mushroom effect. I for one remain more positive than ever. Could be a busy time for signwriters.

p.s. "signwriters.tel" is still available[/size]

spline12-11-2010 12:07 AM

Congrats to Telnic, Great work and Great news!

Cees12-11-2010 05:22 AM

dialaroom,
signwriters used to be available, it's mine now.
I actually sent a reply a few minutes ago, its disappeared, anyhow here's what I wrote.

Dialaroom, that's odd I looked at that name a few days ago and here you are mentioning it here.
Thanks for the reminder

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)12-11-2010 05:31 AM

Now that it is past midnight GMT, I can see that the vast majority of the 1,300+ registrations for Dec 10 are for WebVisible customers. All seem populated, with complete company info and map. Even title, header and good quality descriptions in free text. Only thing missing is a logo. They did a very nice job populating them. Now up to customers to customize with long tail keywords focused on specific local searches. Very nice to see. 
Mark

Shahid12-11-2010 09:04 AM

Hello, 

It's nice to see an optimistic outlook for future of .tel.
because it is not only based on just registration but
actually populating them and making them to work 
in a manner we all ( some of us ) have made our .tel

good luck to everyone,

Shahid

boracay.tel12-11-2010 09:15 AM

guess we wait n see as the numbers roll in... Wonder what the deal was?

And getting their clients found in the search, or showing them a google result. I have been telling prospective clients (just add "tel") to whatever term they are typing into search. Seems to work nicely to show their business listed on top

dottel.net12-11-2010 01:02 PM

Indeed - 1294 new registrations yesterday! Bucks the recent down trend - see http://dottel.net for list of new tel domain registrations.

Promising start, I was getting very worried with the overall reg count steadily declining... Now up over 244k with IDNs just 6700.

boracay.tel12-11-2010 01:40 PM

And 1286 dropping tomorrow so your site shows. Scratching head

I've decided to pick a company at random from the webvisible registrations, and follow it over the next several months. The company I have chosen does already have a .com website that ranks 9th on page 1

There's more to this story and worth following.

dottel.net12-11-2010 02:10 PM

it is indeed interesting and somewhat puzzling watching the daily regs and drops... just shows one mans garbage is another mans treasure

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)12-11-2010 03:34 PM

The tels dropping tomorrow are mostly garbage or experiments that didn't work out.
Mark

Cees12-11-2010 07:55 PM

All good comments.
To be truthful amongst all of my names their will be some casualties, some due to failed experiments others for an overly high expectation of success, however I treat success and failure equally, in fact you can often learn more from failure, having said that like a lot of people here I still keep buying names I feel have promise even though some will be speculative.
I'm getting in early, all the very best for Christmas and a great and above all peaceful New Year.

dottel.net12-13-2010 01:08 PM

daily reg counts are back to normal levels. interesting that the spike in daily regs occured the same day as a similar number of drops were occuring! I think that's just coinicidence however, as already mentioned in this thread, the drops looked like failed experiments whereas the new regs appear to be well populated with relevant data.

daily drops and regs here: http://dottel.net
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnic/WebVisible.com

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 3:57 pm

Blunderer12-13-2010 03:52 PM

Some were dropped due to distraction. Hrumph!

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:50 pm