WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

New rule for domains owners in EU?

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 4:14 pm

maximka03-08-2011 06:06 PM

----- deleted because of forum migration -----

Bunjie03-08-2011 07:49 PM

so what are you saying? if own cleansweep.uk + trademark and don't own the tradmark in another country like italy but I own the domain cleansweep.it, if someone in italy registers the trademark and then decided to sue me I would have to travel to italy to defend myself?

Also .tel are country neutral in google, generic TLD but Telnic based in UK, also how can I be forced to goto italy if I don't have a passport?.

Even if I didin't turn up and that made me auto lose the case, interpol will really ship me off to italy to serve time in jail? like julian assange?

If I pay a UK company/domain registrar to on my behalf register a country domain, then I that should bound the domain to my location, because that country registry allowed an over seas domain registrar to buy it for me, and so when accepting the excange of money they should give up the legal right to force me to go over seas in any legal dispute.

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:53 am