WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Annual Budget 2011 Holland

Share
avatar
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2014-12-30
Posts : 2903 Points : 8970
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

Annual Budget 2011 Holland

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm

dutchstreetdog09-16-2011 12:16 PM




Annual Budget 2011 Holland
 
Today the annual budget for 2011 in Holland is releasd!
O dear O dear O dear
Its BAD news my whole coutry is falling apart, just like the rest of europe!
A big part of my hope to keep on eating is DOTTEL !!!!!!
The onley people that are making money, is with the internet
So i whas always more or less a lucky dog and i think its not for Nothing i found DOTTEL
So DOTTEL keep on fighting and force a breaktrue!
In times of emergency there are no rules So do everything nessecery to sucseed, and i now you are!
When dutchstreetdog is arround my luck is arround also!
Fight telnic Fight and dont lett mi become a real streetdog!
With a lott of hope and even more faith i wish you power!
btw Is telnic already making profit?
How is the financieal situation?
And ive everything go wrong i hope Kate winslet like dogs and have a little corner in here house for a pour dutchstreetdog!

dialaroom09-16-2011 03:10 PM




Telnic as your not very busy perhaps you can add a "Donate" button to poor streetdogs .tels.:D:D

@streetdog, we're not exactly Kate Winslet, but there is always a warm kennel here if you need it:)

dutchstreetdog09-16-2011 04:14 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 17535)
Telnic as your not very busy perhaps you can add a "Donate" button to poor streetdogs .tels.:D:D

@streetdog, we're not exactly Kate Winslet, but there is always a warm kennel here if you need it:)



[size]
Thanks dailaroom
i wont forget! And it wont bey the first time the british help us out![/size]

Simon G09-16-2011 07:19 PM




Likewise streetdog, our kennels a bit colder but there's whisky in the dog bowl;)

dutchstreetdog09-16-2011 07:40 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 17537)
Likewise streetdog, our kennels a bit colder but there's whisky in the dog bowl;)


[size]
Hahaha Well that must bey a happy place were you live Simon![/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)09-16-2011 08:08 PM




LOL, you dogs need to find a spot on www.K9.tel :)
Mark

dutchstreetdog09-16-2011 08:46 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 17539)
LOL, you dogs need to find a spot on www.K9.tel :)
Mark



[size]
Well i rather stay a annanomous dog
Years ago i once put my email in a post And it kept turning upp for years, googeling my name!
That whas a Good lesson!
Since That day i Call myself dutchstreetdog!
I have Nothing to hide But you never no![/size]

tindaya09-16-2011 09:54 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by dutchstreetdog (Post 17532)
Today the annual budget for 2011 in Holland is releasd!
O dear O dear O dear
Its BAD news my whole coutry is falling apart, just like the rest of europe!
A big part of my hope to keep on eating is DOTTEL !!!!!!



[size]

Me, I have been reading the document with work the Telcos, something like that: http://www.analysysmason.com/About-U...voice_Sep2011/

And all is: unclear, unclear, unclear, unclear ... The comunication will be VoLTE, and the strategy of the Telcos must be to long term... So, by now, nobody knows how will be the voice comunication in 5 years.

http://www.analysysmason.com/Researc...e-of-contents/

So, by now, I´ll go on with the maps of Telnic, that I think in this moment are perfect to internet: http://telrural.com And waiting that http://Telview.co will be the difference between dottet and the rest.[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)09-16-2011 11:03 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 17543)
... And waiting that http://Telview.co will be the difference between dottet and the rest.


[size]
Well, Telview awaits a couple of needed enhancements that really can only be provided by Telnic and/or Henri:
a) telpages api to return geographic data
b) superquick .tel DNS lookup via api

Once those are available, real-time mapping will be a breeze.

Mark[/size]

dutchstreetdog09-17-2011 12:17 AM




Gracias
 
Quote:



Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 17543)
Me, I have been reading the document with work the Telcos, something like that: http://www.analysysmason.com/About-U...voice_Sep2011/

And all is: unclear, unclear, unclear, unclear ... The comunication will be VoLTE, and the strategy of the Telcos must be to long term... So, by now, nobody knows how will be the voice comunication in 5 years.

http://www.analysysmason.com/Researc...e-of-contents/

So, by now, I´ll go on with the maps of Telnic, that I think in this moment are perfect to internet: http://telrural.com And waiting that http://Telview.co will be the difference between dottet and the rest.



[size]
Thanks for sharing this links tindaya
It opend my eyes a little more
I still dont understand the use of Marks' telview completly but i see i am well present on the map with my **********!
So i am shure ones the real thing starts to happen i Will become the new king arround here!
mark i still cant see more than 7 or 8 results on my iPhone its not scrolling on a iPhone!
When i choose map i do see a lot of flags from my tel! But the list is not working on my phone
I must check this whole telview out on my laptop so i can wake upp And start umderstanding the thoughts behind this project!
Greetings boys[/size]

tindaya09-17-2011 08:13 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 17544)
Well, Telview awaits a couple of needed enhancements that really can only be provided by Telnic and/or Henri:
a) telpages api to return geographic data
b) superquick .tel DNS lookup via api

Once those are available, real-time mapping will be a breeze.

Mark



[size]
I think, if people can search what are in 10 Km near him, we will pass of one global searcher to multi microsearcher, and that will be a great change... And only the dottel can create and modificate quickly the data of registers...

To me, I like the idea of Telview, and this concept in the next 5 five years can be more important that the call by name, because the call by name are a slow change, and will use it in 10 years, but hte local search we can use it now.[/size]

tony mayo09-17-2011 12:09 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 17549)
To me, I like the idea of Telview, and this concept in the next 5 five years can be more important that the call by name, because the call by name are a slow change, and will use it in 10 years, but hte local search we can use it now.


[size]
I agree wholeheartedly. Telview is a brilliant innovation that is going to give impetus to many more directory builiders. 
I have been trying it out in recent days and it is a joy to use, making it possible to easily and quickly add images, adverts, text etc with the click of a mouse.
Well done to Mark for all his continued efforts.

I am also very impressed with the updated Superbook app - which gives us another insight into the future of this great domain. 
Most of my many local directories have geo-locations added and this feature looks terrific on the iPhone. 
My advice to those building directorties is to add map locations - it will make your tel directory stand out from the crowd in the years ahead.

In the case of Superbook (and I don't want this to be interpreted as a nagative comment) the lack of adverts is a serious drawback for directory builders.
Hopefully, this can be addressed at a later stage.[/size]

    Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 12:44 am