WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Constructive criticism

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Constructive criticism

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:15 pm

Serg04-20-2012 02:26 PM

Constructive criticism

I am accused of cool - slander. Apparently I need it? 
And this is a reaction to a fair request to finalize before the end of the service?
Man who put a lot of money and effort in community bodies.

- The forum is now useless to ask questions, because the administration is not responsible for them.
- The forum can not speak out because the accused's cool.
- for personal communications unsubscribed standard - and silence.
- The forum can only be clapping and happily tossing caps, when given a new promise.
Why do I need such a forum? 

I have an idea - start (at the discretion of Telnic) to remove objectionable the information from .Tel sites is a logical continuation of the policy.

Blunderer04-20-2012 04:07 PM

Serg,

I do not understand the use of the word "cool" in the context of your post. Do you mean anger?

Serg04-20-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 22451)
Serg,

I do not understand the use of the word "cool" in the context of your post. Do you mean anger?

[size]
Do not understand the context and I can not explain. But the word is not important.

There used to be Russian-speaking staff are a little lift the veil of mystery. Now you do not know what to expect.

If the functionality will work, I go here on the forum will have no reason - what's the point I Telnic slander? (According to the moderator in private email).
I only see objectively, but that it is created affiliates objectives are not known. Clarify the goals are not going to. Perhaps this is the reason why the functional and integrated into the admin panel?

The administration is always possible to tell the truth, and we are ready to hear it, but they say nothing.[/size]

Blunderer04-20-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serg (Post 22452)
Do not understand the context and I can not explain. But the word is not important.

There used to be Russian-speaking staff are a little lift the veil of mystery. Now you do not know what to expect.

If the functionality will work, I go here on the forum will have no reason - what's the point I Telnits slander? (According to the moderator in private email).
I only see objectively, but that it is created affiliates objectives are not known. Clarify the goals are not going to. Perhaps this is the reason why the functional and integrated into the admin panel?

The administration is always possible to tell the truth, and we are ready to hear it, but they say nothing.

[size]
Ah! Now I understand you.

I obviously do not know what you said in the post that was deleted but I can understand your frustration about the uncertainty of progress.

However, I still base my plans on .tel as it was when it was launched, and do not worry too much about the improvements that are in the pipeline. As additional facilities are made available, they may enhance what I am doing, but they will not inhibit my progress if they do not.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards[/size]

Serg04-21-2012 12:29 AM

I am controlled by hundreds of domains (and their customers), dozens of projects - mostly in Russian, is visited daily by thousands of people, public relations everywhere. Tel.
I go to the forum - I see that the participants ask questions to which there are no answers from the administration, I am outraged because this uncertainty, and then threaten to ban me. After these actions even more start to suspect that something unclean.

I can give you an example Futubra - Russian service a little bit similar to twitter there for 3 months after opening to correct any customer feedback, and service has changed dramatically.

This saga has been going on 3 years (after opening), and can not see the edge. If it had not believed in the prospect, I was not engaged. Energy is now directed to the staff punitive actions against investors who have invested their time, money and a lot more then, but dared Cator ask awkward questions.

Simon G04-21-2012 09:53 AM

Serg, your not alone.
It shows very poor customer service skills that new templates are
Promised month on month, required updates to search functions and more are said to be on the way.
Then a new provider appears to be coming in with a new design prior to the new templates of which there has been no update or mention. 
Telnic I appreciate you may be jaded because other registrars have not stepped forward to build .tel into the pretty and functional tool it could be, I do understand why you are required to build it yourself away from your registry. also I appreciate why your keeping quite while the product is in testing, or yet to be released. I daresay certain measures of hype and hearsay within the forum are also deciding factors. But
Please don't take us for fools or loose the trust that you have been building up.

Current date/time is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 3:35 am