WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

yahoo renews Yahoo.tel

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

yahoo renews Yahoo.tel

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

Cees05-17-2012 07:07 AM

yahoo renews Yahoo.tel

Yahoo.tel in for another year, defensive obviously but why can't they be convinced to at least input some sort of contact info.?

daytonac05-17-2012 10:57 AM

whydid they bother renewing, yes they have nothing on the page, even if they let it go, whos going to buy it, and try to sell to them, one of us, i think not. ive worked out in the next month or so, from dottel.net that there will be about 12,000 dot.tels dropping, sum of them are good ones, i admit i even got excited seeing some, like send.tel, mum.tel, manhatten.tel, but with buyers in short supply, i think i'll be staying well clear for the time being, also, why is there nothing in telnics timeline for this year so far and there blog has had no activity since jan 2012, is this company on cruise control or has everyone abandoned ship and we just dont know about it yet?? 

your thoughts?????

DC

mikeseaton05-17-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytonac (Post 23677)
whydid they bother renewing, yes they have nothing on the page, even if they let it go, whos going to buy it, and try to sell to them, one of us, i think not. ive worked out in the next month or so, from dottel.net that there will be about 12,000 dot.tels dropping, sum of them are good ones, i admit i even got excited seeing some, like send.tel, mum.tel, manhatten.tel, but with buyers in short supply, i think i'll be staying well clear for the time being, also, why is there nothing in telnics timeline for this year so far and there blog has had no activity since jan 2012, is this company on cruise control or has everyone abandoned ship and we just dont know about it yet?? 

your thoughts?????

[size]
It could easily come across like that - to a liferaft called HMS Telnames ?

With the stricken vessel HMS Telnic sold off to anyone who will pay a reasonable price ?

Enough of the metaphors - time to get on with marketing my latest traditional eBay/AdSense revenue generatorhttp://www.UrbanArtSales.com !

Mike Seaton[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 4:19 pm