WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

June 2012 Telegraph Newsletter ?

Share
avatar
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2014-12-30
Posts : 2903 Points : 8906
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

June 2012 Telegraph Newsletter ?

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:32 pm

telrific07-01-2012 05:54 AM




June 2012 Telegraph Newsletter ?
 
As the Midnight hour passes, we are left with no Newsletter as suggested this month.

Our one glimmer of hope communicated per Quarter is non-existent this month.

The usual non-communication, or worse, to supporters is all we had in June.

Perhaps the June Newsletter will be coming in early July ?


Cees07-01-2012 12:43 PM




Don't normally voice my opinion this way however I think the faithful are being treated with contempt, probably surplus to requirement.

Blunderer07-01-2012 01:32 PM




Or it could just be because it is the weekend (here).

Cees07-01-2012 02:00 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 24751)
Or it could just be because it is the weekend (here).


[size]
I'd except that for a Mom & Pop operation!!!![/size]

telrific07-03-2012 03:36 AM




Still awfully quiet on this topic ....


can07-03-2012 02:07 PM




I am very disappointed.

Simon G07-03-2012 03:27 PM




I suppose its better to put out nothing than to put out absolute tat. 
Presumably there has been nothing noteworthy happening this quarter. Heres hoping theres some news or developments for the end of september.

telrific07-03-2012 03:50 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 24796)
I suppose its better to put out nothing than to put out absolute tat. 
Presumably there has been nothing noteworthy happening this quarter. Heres hoping theres some news or developments for the end of september.



[size]
What an absolutely silly statement.

Video was introduced and there are prime examples of some of the best .TEL's everywhere.

Telnames was introduced showing the best independent TelProxy since the .TEL launch.

The Olympics and the Eyes of the World are in Telnic's hometown in a few Weeks !

Are you kidding ? This is the biggest opportunity and Quarter for hype since Day 1 !

Tat is every other Telegraph Newsletter BUT the news this Quarter !

This is the biggest missed opportunity for .TEL participation and support EVER.

:eek:[/size]

Simon G07-03-2012 04:10 PM




Very good telrific,
So much news theres no newsletter?!
So much hype there is no hype?!
Like I say hopefully there will be something worth reporting in quarter 3

telrific07-03-2012 04:24 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 24801)
Very good telrific,
So much news theres no newsletter?!
So much hype there is no hype?!
Like I say hopefully there will be something worth reporting in quarter 3



[size]
EVERYONE can see that there is plenty of news that CAN be published, MORE than ever.

What Telnic CHOOSES has nothing to do with the REALITY that there's news and hype to report.

ANYONE can see that there's news and hype about EVERYTHING in London and the Olympics right now.

TELNIC's choice to seize the opportunity or let it pass has nothing to do with the REALITY of the news and opportunity that EVERYONE else is taking advantage of, and the news and updates that have been hype on video and telnames and backorders and ....

... Not a single Telegraph newsletter to date has had better than that, what are you expecting ? Martians buy .TEL's !

:rolleyes:[/size]

Alex07-03-2012 04:38 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24804)
Martians buy .TEL's !


[size]
Really? Are they allowed to do so without legal identification papers?



But I agree with you, Telrific:

Topics for a newsletter we would have enough!

Even for TelTalk.org I have tons of topics to report on daily base.[/size]

telrific07-03-2012 04:41 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24805)
Really? Are they allowed to do so without legal identification papers?




[size]
Ha ! Good one !

Guess it has to be something out of this World to make a Newsletter !

:p[/size]

supercyberheroes07-03-2012 06:25 PM




Well telnic says every 3 months new newsletter will be out, where is it? 
They should tell us something, but they are acting like: who care.

regards
http://ideal.tel
http://supercyberheroes.tel

can07-04-2012 02:28 AM




Where is new template?

telrific07-04-2012 08:27 AM




Probably just putting the finishing touches on something big, so it's a bit late is all.

Maybe the templates release you're asking about.

:cool:


It certainly is needed with the Telnames scenario launched, just compare:

.TEL of the Week: timsmall.tel

Telnames .TEL: digitalfreedom.tel

:eek:

supercyberheroes07-04-2012 11:06 AM




Template had change from today, if you see all .tel domains now, you can see a small change, its written "contact information" and "social & massaging more information" it was there before.

Regards
http://ideal.tel
http://supercyberheroes.tel

Aled07-04-2012 11:12 AM




supercyberheroes,

There has been no change to existing templates today. If you are seeing some different text it is likely that your browser is caching an old version of the stylesheet used by the page. If you clear your browser cache and refresh the page it should appear correctly.

Thanks,
Aled

supercyberheroes07-04-2012 11:33 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Aled (Post 24830)
supercyberheroes,

There has been no change to existing templates today. If you are seeing some different text it is likely that your browser is caching an old version of the stylesheet used by the page. If you clear your browser cache and refresh the page it should appear correctly.

Thanks,
Aled



[size]
Thanks Aled you were right I clear the cache and all clear.

BTW: do you know when the newsletter will be release? 

Regards
http://ideal.tel
http://supercyberheroes.tel[/size]

dutchstreetdog07-04-2012 05:20 PM




Those text are new

Contact Information

Social & Messaging
More Information

Back to top


O i refresed and its gone to !
i am shure somthing big is going to happen !
isnt it with telnic, then its with my latest project !
Check right here
btw its onley for Real chipendales

telrific07-04-2012 05:30 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by dutchstreetdog (Post 24842)
Those text are new

Contact Information

Social & Messaging
More Information

Back to top


O i refresed and its gone to !
i am shure somthing big is going to happen !
isnt it with telnic, then its with my latest project !
Check right here
btw its onley for Real chipendales



[size]
I had the same thing happen on multiple .tel's today.

They show up like a glitch, then refresh and it goes away.

Strange.

:confused:[/size]
avatar
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2014-12-30
Posts : 2903 Points : 8906
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

Re: June 2012 Telegraph Newsletter ?

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:33 pm

tony mayo07-04-2012 05:45 PM




Can also confirm seeing this - so something must be cooking!

telrific07-05-2012 11:37 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by telrific (Post 24825)
Probably just putting the finishing touches on something big, so it's a bit late is all.

Maybe the templates release you're asking about.

:cool:


It certainly is needed with the Telnames scenario launched, just compare:

.TEL of the Week: timsmall.tel

Telnames .TEL: digitalfreedom.tel

:eek:



[size]

And there you have it ...

:)[/size]

    Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 3:05 am