WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Obsolete?

Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Obsolete?

Post by Telnic on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:38 pm

Blunderer08-17-2012 10:00 PM

Obsolete?

So, is using DNA to store data going to put us all out of business and, has Mark come up with an integrating tool yet?

Geo08-17-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 25329)
So, is using DNA to store data going to put us all out of business and, has Mark come up with an integrating tool yet?

[size]
DNA or DNS?[/size]

Simon G08-18-2012 10:26 AM

DNA it seems
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=usi...&client=safari

Blunderer08-18-2012 02:26 PM

That's it folks.

Whils't Mike and Boracay have been talking about getting Sirri to dial the first number on someone's .tel, and Mark and TELcp have been burning the midnight oil finding solutions to email leasing, I have been using the discovery made by the guys at Harvard to develop my own new contact and information focal point system, and it's coming on very well.

I have stored all of the history the world in my fingernails, the locations of restaurants and menus in my teeth, recordings of all of my favourite sporting moments and music gigs in my feet*, and all of my social contacts in the follicles of my hair nose.

I'm now working on a suitable docking point for my mobile - so that I only have to think of something and the mobile executes the command from the messages in the DNA exuded in my sweat (actually, contemplating potential docking points is making me sweat quite a bit).

Keeping details of social contacts up my nose, in addition to making it easy to pick who I want to communicate with, will have an added benefit - with one sniff I can spread a lot of happiness.

I'll add you all to my social contact list if you like.

* sport in my right foot - I'm right footed, and music in the other - my wife says I dance as if I have two left feet.

Simon G08-18-2012 02:41 PM

If you need to hard wire I'd suggest micro USB for a less emm.. Intrusive interface.
Although I've heard blueteeth has improved in security and can be quite quick in terms of data transfer just be sure have a high enough baud rate for when you sneeze!

Blunderer08-18-2012 04:44 PM

@Simon G,

"baud rate"? Interesting. I was only thinking about bit rates.

I'll do a bit more work on it - might be able to link it to the occupants of a baudy house - potentially very profitable.

TELcp08-18-2012 09:25 PM

@Blundere

My guess is that you will not need a mobile phone in the future.
Its just going to be micro chip in the earlobe, I suppose.

++++

Blunderer08-18-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 25340)
@Blundere

My guess is that you will not need a mobile phone in the future.
Its just going to be micro chip in the earlobe, I suppose.

++++

[size]
I'm glad to hear it :D[/size]

dialaroom08-18-2012 10:45 PM

Keep taking the tablets Bunderer, should be a joke about an eye Pad and a face book here somewhere.:)

boracay.tel08-19-2012 02:39 AM

Well It wouldn't need marketing being viral out of the box

Blunderer08-19-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 25343)
Well It wouldn't need marketing being viral out of the box

[size]

That's an interesting point, and if all of the data in the world could be stored in the DNA of one person, and transferred virally to another, there would be no need for formal learning. Young people could spend their formative years enjoying themselves - lazing around, listening to music, not bothering about their future, secure in the knowledge that sooner or later they would catch a social virus, and become older and wiser.

Aren't science and technology wonderful?[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:58 am