WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Taksi.tel - .tel of the month!

Share
avatar
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2014-12-30
Posts : 2903 Points : 8968
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

Taksi.tel - .tel of the month!

Post by Telnic on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm

Serg03-26-2014 07:15 AM




Taksi.tel - .tel of the month!
 
Thanks for rating Telnic! 
taksi.tel - .tel of the month (Mar 2014)
The second title of the website in Russian - Отвезу.РФ

I now have accumulated a lot of experience in creating and monetizing websites .tel 
Unfortunately my English does not allow me to tell the subtleties of working with .tel sites. I can say that this site is all of my sites are currently the most successful.

tony mayo03-26-2014 10:48 AM




Congrats Serg and well done. taksi.tel looks very impressive. 

I would love to hear about your successful monetization methods. I am sure many other members of this forum would also be interested in finding out about what you have discovered.

Would you consider using Google Translate to tell us more about how you have achieved your success with .tel?

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)03-26-2014 11:26 AM




Very nice. Tell us more about why it is successful.
Mark

Serg03-26-2014 12:46 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 27878)
Very nice. Tell us more about why it is successful.
Mark



[size]
Commercial accommodation information - business cards, telephone numbers. But to work effectively must have top positions in major cities (by key regional needs).[/size]

supercyberheroes03-26-2014 02:05 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Serg (Post 27876)
Thanks for rating Telnic! 
taksi.tel - .tel of the month (Mar 2014)
The second title of the website in Russian - Отвезу.РФ

I now have accumulated a lot of experience in creating and monetizing websites .tel 
Unfortunately my English does not allow me to tell the subtleties of working with .tel sites. I can say that this site is all of my sites are currently the most successful.



[size]
Great keep going mate. it range well in alexa check out: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/taksi.tel with this range how many viewers do you have per month?

Regards[/size]

Serg03-26-2014 04:32 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 27880)
Great keep going mate. it range well in alexa check out: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/taksi.tel with this range how many viewers do you have per month?

Regards



[size]
Not a lot of visitors. Every day, hundreds. Over a thousand has ever had. Attendance of my sites this site in the triumvirate is not included.[/size]

dutchstreetdog03-26-2014 06:14 PM




Great men ��

wax03-27-2014 03:38 PM




Congrats !
How far do you feel your form at doc.Google.com is instrumental towards good ranking ?

Serg03-27-2014 04:03 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by wax (Post 27889)
Congrats !
How far do you feel your form at doc.Google.com is instrumental towards good ranking ?



[size]
It so happened historically. If the content on the site a little - you can do it. 
* I have several sites where thousands of visitors every day, with a small amount Pages, for 3 years - there is no doc.Google.com))

PS. Looked at those sites is also posted a feedback form, but after placing nebilo Specialty + or - (there are quite stable position for a long time)[/size]

Serg04-01-2014 06:18 PM




example cards - maxim

Serg08-25-2014 11:45 AM




такси
 
What do you think can the directory такси become one of the visual propaganda sites domain zone? 
I myself love the implementation of this site. Many people in Russia, too, fell in love with the site. Now notice that the site has a Alexa Traffic Rank 150,509. Previously, my site have not reached this Alexa Rank. So there is an interest in the site webmasters.

boracay.tel08-25-2014 12:27 PM




from alexa (not good)....
-----------------

How fast does taksi.tel load?

Very Slow (3.102 Seconds), 81% of sites are faster.

Serg08-25-2014 01:47 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 28055)
from alexa (not good)....
-----------------

How fast does taksi.tel load?

Very Slow (3.102 Seconds), 81% of sites are faster.



[size]
Better to look like Google google pagespeed[/size]

supercyberheroes08-25-2014 07:50 PM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Serg (Post 28054)
What do you think can the directory такси become one of the visual propaganda sites domain zone? 
I myself love the implementation of this site. Many people in Russia, too, fell in love with the site. Now notice that the site has a Alexa Traffic Rank 150,509. Previously, my site have not reached this Alexa Rank. So there is an interest in the site webmasters.



[size]
How many visitors do you have per month?

Regards[/size]

Serg08-26-2014 05:56 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 28057)
How many visitors do you have per month?

Regards



[size]
Dynamics is positive, but there's still at # 4 on my list of attendance (500

boracay.tel08-26-2014 06:31 AM




so is that 30,000 visitors per month?
simple question

Serg08-26-2014 08:08 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 28059)
so is that 30,000 visitors per month?
simple question



[size]
~20000 visitors per month[/size]

boracay.tel08-26-2014 02:07 PM




nice, thats on the same level as the reigning boracay most active website (its a live weather station / webcam site ; out of interest to anyone)

supercyberheroes08-28-2014 01:11 AM




Quote:



Originally Posted by Serg (Post 28060)
~20000 visitors per month


[size]
That is really good, congratulations mate.[/size]

dutchstreetdog08-30-2014 07:06 AM




Great men ! Happy concratulatiins !

P.s i have 2000 visitors a day ��
avatar
Telnic
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2014-12-30
Posts : 2903 Points : 8968
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Taksi.tel - .tel of the month!

Post by Telnic on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:58 pm

Serg09-08-2014 07:34 PM




Vote with a new background, thanks! taksi.tel

    Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 4:24 am