WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Construction.tel

Share
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 6:25 am

Construction.tel is for sale. No reasonable offer refused. Make your offer in this thread or through the message system. Thank you.
avatar
MWX
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2013-07-17
Posts : 209 Points : 6037
Reputation : 75
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by MWX on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 1:30 pm

How many visitors has the website?
How much monthly earnings has it?
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 1:50 pm

don't know, 0
not properly developed
avatar
MWX
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2013-07-17
Posts : 209 Points : 6037
Reputation : 75
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by MWX on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm

Thank you for the answer.
But it's a nice domain name anyway.

Good luck by selling it!
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Sat 07 Jan 2017, 3:04 am

Domain is still for sale. Have turned down one offer already. Looking for low to mid $xxx.
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 1:50 am

bump
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2215 Points : 45015
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by mikeseaton on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

@TelBlogger - Why not wait until "Normal DNS" is available on 13 March and then park and list Construction.tel at http://Sedo.com ?

I've sold many domains at Sedo over the years - only one .TEL though, for £500 (less Sedo commission).- TShirts.tel

The buyer - a Spanish TShirt specialist - see http://www.camisetas.info - has not developed it so presumably bought it to prevent anyone else getting it ?

But from 13 March .TEL domains will be a much more attractive resale proposition - with the twin options of "Normal DNS" or alternatively a Telnames site (with no hosting or maintenance software charge) for those who just want a modern looking single page for their business.

http://MikeSeaton.tel


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter
avatar
Ann Mike Matthews
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2016-09-16
Posts : 19 Points : 818
Reputation : 4
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by Ann Mike Matthews on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 4:49 pm

thing is mike they need to be available to buy on places like Godaddy
and when people put names in search at the register and com not available it come up with .club and other ngtlds...not .tel
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2215 Points : 45015
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by mikeseaton on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 5:05 pm

Ann Mike Matthews wrote:thing is mike they need to be available to buy on places like Godaddy
and when people put names in search at the register and com not available it come up with .club and other ngtlds...not .tel

GoDaddy rejected the opportunity to list .TEL at the beginning and never changed their minds !

But that was .TEL as a unique style Telnic subdomain-focussed gTLD - it all changes now on 13 March and it's up to everyone - INCLUDING TELNIC - to get that message out worldwide !

Sedo have an instant domain selling system called MLS (Multi-Listing System) which means that when you list certain gTLDs with them they are also listed at many major registrars worldwide, and are presented as an instant purchase option (at a premium price) when you try to register a domain name and find it's already taken.

.TEL is not part of Sedo MLS at the moment (I wouldn't expect it to be with the current restrictions) - whether that changes when the word gets out that .TEL can just be a "Normal DNS" extension remains to be seen - publicity is key to any chance of this !

As I said Sedo got me £500 (less their commission) for TShirts.Tel when it was just a Telnic restricted domain - so obviously from 13 March .TEL becomes more attractive as a resale - IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CHANGES !

http://MikeSeaton.tel


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 11:56 pm

yes good idea Mike. thanks
avatar
Malaga
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2017-02-06
Posts : 9 Points : 420
Reputation : 9
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by Malaga on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:53 pm

mikeseaton wrote:
Ann Mike Matthews wrote:thing is mike they need to be available to buy on places like Godaddy
and when people put names in search at the register and com not available it come up with .club and other ngtlds...not .tel


As I said Sedo got me £500 (less their commission) for TShirts.Tel when it was just a Telnic restricted domain - so obviously from 13 March .TEL becomes more attractive as a resale - IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CHANGES !

http://MikeSeaton.tel

I agree with Seaton. Tel can certainly be attractive. Telnic has to step up. We all can play our part also.
I do not know of another TLD which has passionate following as Tel has (granted mostly negative against Telnic); but passionate it is. That passion made positive can help Tel to grow, if we all start looking for ways to cooperate. A fairly small group of you control a large number of generics and can leverage this into something really impressive. 
Kudos to Kolb and Shahid for starting to build replacement platforms. The rest of us can just start building sites and selling. Just do it man. It is not easy but it can be done. Nothing good comes easy. Life starts where the comfort zone ends.
avatar
Artaban
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

.tel domain : Industria.tel
Gender : Male
Age : 50
Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Goat
Join date : 2012-05-07
Posts : 52 Points : 2846
Reputation : 12
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by Artaban on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:09 pm

Malaga wrote:
mikeseaton wrote:
Ann Mike Matthews wrote:thing is mike they need to be available to buy on places like Godaddy
and when people put names in search at the register and com not available it come up with .club and other ngtlds...not .tel


As I said Sedo got me £500 (less their commission) for TShirts.Tel when it was just a Telnic restricted domain - so obviously from 13 March .TEL becomes more attractive as a resale - IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CHANGES !

http://MikeSeaton.tel

I agree with Seaton. Tel can certainly be attractive. Telnic has to step up. We all can play our part also.
I do not know of another TLD which has passionate following as Tel has (granted mostly negative against Telnic); but passionate it is. That passion made positive can help Tel to grow, if we all start looking for ways to cooperate. A fairly small group of you control a large number of generics and can leverage this into something really impressive. 
Kudos to Kolb and Shahid for starting to build replacement platforms. The rest of us can just start building sites and selling. Just do it man. It is not easy but it can be done. Nothing good comes easy. Life starts where the comfort zone ends.
Exciting words, Malaga. Lets develope websites with .tel domain names!


___________________________________________________
avatar
shahid1
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

.tel domain : shahid.tel
Number of .tel domains : 100+
Location : Dubai
Company : None
Service : Lifetime
Profession : Self Employed
Experience : 18 yrs
Hobbies : Investing, Strategic Planning
Slogan : Be Your Self, Don't lose hope.
Gender : Male
Join date : 2017-02-17
Posts : 62 Points : 1508
Reputation : 18
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by shahid1 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

No doubt Malaga is a person of understanding and expressing a positive attitude towards this and eventually if we keep united this can be big even if it is not that big at least it can pay us for our efforts of building and being patient all this time as well

infact i have even sent a message to my fellow Telblogger incase he wishes to sell i might buy instead of people not wanting to buy and it is being advertised for sale
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:43 am

bump
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 5:48 am

This domain is still for sale. No reasonable offer refused. Looking mid $XXX.
avatar
TelBlogger
Insider
Insider

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-04-29
Posts : 613 Points : 15019
Reputation : 273
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Construction.tel

Post by TelBlogger on Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:13 am

bump

Sponsored content

Re: Construction.tel

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:56 pm