WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Share

Poll

When Telnic’s customers will get a template in the same quality like from Telnames?

[ 12 ]
48% [48%] 
[ 4 ]
16% [16%] 
[ 2 ]
8% [8%] 
[ 1 ]
4% [4%] 
[ 1 ]
4% [4%] 
[ 1 ]
4% [4%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 1 ]
4% [4%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 3 ]
12% [12%] 

Total Votes: 25
avatar
TelFan
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-05-31
Posts : 292 Points : 8058
Reputation : 83
Warning level : 100 %

When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by TelFan on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

What is your estimation?
avatar
Expert
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 522 Points : 12440
Reputation : 351
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Expert on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

We just got 3 templates in July. If Telnic would have the intention to give us something like Telnames, they would have given it to us already.
BTW we got the 3 templates AFTER the Telnames launch.
So it's clear Telnic want to fob us off with those.
avatar
Mad Max
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 163 Points : 5930
Reputation : 152
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Mad Max on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

Expert wrote:So it's clear Telnic want to fob us off with those.
SHOT !!!!!!!!!
avatar
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 735 Points : 19519
Reputation : 540
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Sunrise on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:50 pm

*#$+?!#~&%"=(
avatar
Telnamer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-09-12
Posts : 138 Points : 3152
Reputation : 52
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Telnamer on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 9:01 pm

Where is the problem?
You can buy the garbage from Telnic for $ 10 or something useful from Telnames for £ 10!
If you buy Nokia, you also have to pay only half than for the iPhone!
avatar
Moonlight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 203 Points : 5789
Reputation : 79
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Moonlight on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 6:20 am

Calm down, people! The year 2012 has made the biggest step forward so far. The rest will come!
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2199 Points : 44603
Reputation : 834
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by mikeseaton on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:54 am

Moonlight wrote:Calm down, people! The year 2012 has made the biggest step forward so far. The rest will come!
IMO further Telnic template development (except for a few minor tweaks) is dead in the water from now on !

Telnic/Telnames are only promoting ONE template (see promo domain http://Ben.tel) and every bit of PR or exhibition attendance is under the http://www.Telnames.com heading.

It's not difficult to work out where the .tel extension is heading !

The only question is how you adjust to that reality ?

http://MikeSeaton.tel
avatar
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 735 Points : 19519
Reputation : 540
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Sunrise on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:08 pm

mikeseaton wrote:IMO further Telnic template development (except for a few minor tweaks) is dead in the water from now on !
But that doesn't make sense!
We have a quarter million tel domains at Telnic; but they can't be used, because their look is terrible.
What to do with them? Throwing them into the rubbish bin?
This is a slight for all early participants!
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2199 Points : 44603
Reputation : 834
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by mikeseaton on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

Sunrise wrote:
mikeseaton wrote:IMO further Telnic template development (except for a few minor tweaks) is dead in the water from now on !
But that doesn't make sense!
We have a quarter million tel domains at Telnic; but they can't be used, because their look is terrible.
What to do with them?
Throwing them into the rubbish bin?
This is a slight for all early participants!
Currently the only way is to transfer them to http://www.Telnames.com

IMO Telnames should address this problem NOW and either offer a substantial financial incentive to transfer (most registrars charge less to transfer-in than for reg or renewal) or make the Telnames template available to existing Telnic registrars (probably for a small increase in reg/renewal cost).

I think Telnames doing nothing about this major issue is very unwise and will lead to a substantial loss of goodwill !

http://MikeSeaton.tel





Last edited by mikeseaton on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
Tim Spears
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-09-21
Posts : 345 Points : 10225
Reputation : 260
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Tim Spears on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:28 pm

mikeseaton wrote:Currently the only way is to transfer them to http://www.Telnames.com
Without the possibilities for directories and folder creation?
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2199 Points : 44603
Reputation : 834
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by mikeseaton on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:04 pm

Tim Spears wrote:
mikeseaton wrote:Currently the only way is to transfer them to http://www.Telnames.com
Without the possibilities for directories and folder creation?
YES that's right !

The .tel concept with the creation of the http://YourBusiness.tel single-page template has gone back to it's roots.

The use of subdomains - which I do agree are excellent for long-tail SEO - looks like being a casualty of this re-alignment back to the original .tel concept.

I'm not suggesting they won't be supported any more, just that if you are promoting a "new" product to "Joe Public" you need to have a consistent message to put out.

And that message is clearly given by the promo domain http://Ben.tel and the fact that all publicity now is about Telnames not Telnic.

It doesn't matter whether you, I or anybody else likes it or not, it's just how it is, and is going to be !

Pragmatism Rulus OK !

http://MikeSeaton.tel
avatar
TelKing
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-23
Posts : 94 Points : 3253
Reputation : 34
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by TelKing on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:18 pm

All directory developers, quit your job immediately!
avatar
Telnamer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-09-12
Posts : 138 Points : 3152
Reputation : 52
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Telnamer on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:24 pm

Why are you so impatient?
The template at Telnames has just been created.
Give Telnic a few more weeks and you will get a nice template too.
avatar
Expert
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 522 Points : 12440
Reputation : 351
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Expert on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:31 pm

avatar
Rambo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-23
Posts : 143 Points : 2808
Reputation : 21
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Rambo on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 8:37 am

TelFan wrote:When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?
Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames as soon Telnic know how to make the right decision! Sorry for my frank speech!
avatar
TelWorld
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-07-16
Posts : 32 Points : 2151
Reputation : 9
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by TelWorld on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 11:10 am

Of course very soon we'll get an attractive design from Telnic too. Everything else wouldn't make any sense. What would be Telnic's intention to let 260,000 .tel domains in beta state? They would even prevent future registrations of the largest potential buyers circle.
avatar
Tely
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-03
Posts : 211 Points : 7024
Reputation : 84
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Tely on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 12:00 pm

TelWorld wrote:Of course very soon we'll get an attractive design from Telnic too. Everything else wouldn't make any sense. What would be Telnic's intention to let 260,000 .tel domains in beta state? They would even prevent future registrations of the largest potential buyers circle.
Correct! They just haven’t had time for it, because they were busy with launching Telnames!
avatar
TelWorld
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-07-16
Posts : 32 Points : 2151
Reputation : 9
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by TelWorld on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 12:52 pm

Tely wrote:
TelWorld wrote:Of course very soon we'll get an attractive design from Telnic too. Everything else wouldn't make any sense. What would be Telnic's intention to let 260,000 .tel domains in beta state? They would even prevent future registrations of the largest potential buyers circle.
Correct! They just haven’t had time for it, because they were busy with launching Telnames!
And possibly they have thought they can make the new, good business without considering their old customers. But no rationally thinking company will let down their biggest customer base. In the beginning I believed like others only Telnames will be the focus, but that just sounds too strange.
avatar
Professor Angel Maker
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2012-09-21
Posts : 2 Points : 1790
Reputation : 0
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Professor Angel Maker on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:37 pm

Most voters expect for Telnic the same design as seen at Telnames already during the next three months!
avatar
Tely
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-03
Posts : 211 Points : 7024
Reputation : 84
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Tely on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:48 pm

Professor Angel Maker wrote:Most voters expect for Telnic the same design as seen at Telnames already during the next three months!
That shouldn’t be a problem. The development time and effort should be only a few hours based on the existing source code at Telnames!
avatar
Moonlight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 203 Points : 5789
Reputation : 79
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Moonlight on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

Tely wrote:
Professor Angel Maker wrote:Most voters expect for Telnic the same design as seen at Telnames already during the next three months!
That shouldn’t be a problem. The development time and effort should be only a few hours based on the existing source code at Telnames!
That’s fantastic!
In that case great times lie ahead!
avatar
Toptel
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-07-02
Posts : 443 Points : 12199
Reputation : 319
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Toptel on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:08 pm

Professor Angel Maker wrote:Most voters expect for Telnic the same design as seen at Telnames already during the next three months!
Why this name sounds so familiar to me?
avatar
Toptel
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-07-02
Posts : 443 Points : 12199
Reputation : 319
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Toptel on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:11 pm

Moonlight wrote:
Tely wrote:
Professor Angel Maker wrote:Most voters expect for Telnic the same design as seen at Telnames already during the next three months!
That shouldn’t be a problem. The development time and effort should be only a few hours based on the existing source code at Telnames!
That’s fantastic!
In that case great times lie ahead!
Agreed!
Can you imagine all the .tel domains at Telnic would be able to be designed like the ones from Telnames?
That will be a real turnaround!
I’m getting excited!
avatar
Teler
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 48 Points : 2536
Reputation : 12
Warning level : Banned

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Teler on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 5:22 am

TelWorld wrote:But no rationally thinking company will let down their biggest customer base. In the beginning I believed like others only Telnames will be the focus, but that just sounds too strange.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Telnot
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-10-19
Posts : 160 Points : 5143
Reputation : 99
Warning level : 100 %

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Telnot on Sat 20 Oct 2012, 2:08 am

What a silly question! Why tel should be developed any further?

Sponsored content

Re: When Telnic's customers will get a template in the quality like Telnames?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 10:34 pm