WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

63 TelNames Yesterday

Share
avatar
kprobe
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gender : Male
Join date : 2012-05-11
Posts : 196 Points : 4492
Reputation : 59
Warning level : 100 %

63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by kprobe on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm

Nice number of SMB regs yesterday for TelNames
http://teldomains.co/?go=telnames
Mark

avatar
Moonlight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 203 Points : 5872
Reputation : 79
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Moonlight on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

That's a big step in the right direction.
Imagine what will happen as soon the marketing for Telnames will start.
For all permanent complainants: You just have to be patient; we are one the right way!
avatar
Telnamer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-09-12
Posts : 138 Points : 3235
Reputation : 52
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Telnamer on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 9:49 am

It's always amazing to see .tels from Telnames get developed immediately on the day of registration.
If the same would happen for the old .tels, the whole concept would be a great resource for finding a business.
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2224 Points : 45218
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by mikeseaton on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 9:56 am

Telnamer wrote:It's always amazing to see .tels from Telnames get developed immediately on the day of registration.
3 Reasons for this:

1. There is a Population Wizard as part of the registration process.

2. The Control Panel, for anything that isn't initially entered in the Population Wizard, is incredibly easy-to-use and allows for quick input of background image, video, image gallery and discount coupon.

3. With just one page to create data for, no thought process is needed for how to structure your domain re subdomain usage.

http://MikeSeaton.tel


Last edited by mikeseaton on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter
avatar
TelGirl
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-07-07
Posts : 46 Points : 2807
Reputation : 32
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by TelGirl on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:19 am

It is stunning what big difference a beautiful website look and the option to manage pictures and videos inside of the control panel can make.
avatar
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 735 Points : 19602
Reputation : 540
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Sunrise on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

TelGirl wrote:the option to manage pictures and videos inside of the control panel
Long time ago this improvement was intended to be provided for all customers, but then Telnic decided not to share this with other registrars and invented Telnames:
http://www.teltalk.org/t44-the-new-control-panel-is-coming-soon
avatar
Telminator
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-07
Posts : 143 Points : 3345
Reputation : 24
Warning level : Banned

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Telminator on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

Sunrise wrote:
TelGirl wrote:the option to manage pictures and videos inside of the control panel
Long time ago this improvement was intended to be provided for all customers, but then Telnic decided not to share this with other registrars and invented Telnames:
http://www.teltalk.org/t44-the-new-control-panel-is-coming-soon
I’m feeling betrayed by Telnic.
avatar
Moonlight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 203 Points : 5872
Reputation : 79
Warning level : 100 %

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Moonlight on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

Telminator wrote:
Sunrise wrote:
TelGirl wrote:the option to manage pictures and videos inside of the control panel
Long time ago this improvement was intended to be provided for all customers, but then Telnic decided not to share this with other registrars and invented Telnames:
http://www.teltalk.org/t44-the-new-control-panel-is-coming-soon
I’m feeling betrayed by Telnic.
Oh, come on! You have waited 3 years for this; wait another 2 years and you will get an advanced control panel, too.
Meanwhile use TELcp and you can have everything you are asking for.
avatar
Telminator
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Join date : 2012-06-07
Posts : 143 Points : 3345
Reputation : 24
Warning level : Banned

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Telminator on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

Moonlight wrote:Meanwhile use TELcp and you can have everything you are asking for.
Who else knows about TELcp different than forum members? Besides there is no understandable reason to administrate two control panels for one domain.
And does it improve the website design of a .tel or do I've to use one of the eight templates out of date?

Sponsored content

Re: 63 TelNames Yesterday

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 2:25 pm