WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Share
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2224 Points : 45220
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by mikeseaton on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 12:37 pm

...using Google AdWords.

Click the link (which displays all indexed Telnames domains)
http://www.net-link.com/tel/search.asp?q=%22powered+by+telnames.com%22
to see what I mean.

I like the "multi-link" style of AdWords they are using !

http://MikeSeaton.tel


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter
avatar
Expert
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 522 Points : 12525
Reputation : 351
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Expert on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 7:44 pm

Can it be the ad is only visible in the UK?
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2224 Points : 45220
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by mikeseaton on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 12:37 pm

@Expert

As you suggested, if you can't see the Telnames ad in http://www.net-link.com/tel/search.asp?q=%22powered+by+telnames.com%22 then it will be because Telnames has not selected your country of residence as one in which to display their ad promoting .tel domains.

What country do you live in ?

http://MikeSeaton.tel


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter
avatar
Expert
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 522 Points : 12525
Reputation : 351
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Expert on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

mikeseaton wrote:What country do you live in ?
The ad doesn't appear in Korea, but that isn't a market Telnames will be interested in.
I don't know why, but Telnames don't want to grow too fast and keep the range of customers small instead.
Perhaps it's because Telnic made bad expericences with complaining customers in the past. Hence, the less customers the better.
avatar
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 735 Points : 19604
Reputation : 540
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Sunrise on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 11:47 pm

mikeseaton wrote:@Expert

As you suggested, if you can't see the Telnames ad in http://www.net-link.com/tel/search.asp?q=%22powered+by+telnames.com%22 then it will be because Telnames has not selected your country of residence as one in which to display their ad promoting .tel domains.

What country do you live in ?

http://MikeSeaton.tel
It would be very easy to distribute Telnames worldwide. Just allow other currencies ($ and €), join CJ.com and advertise Telnames on Google in all countries of the world. Is there any reason not to do this?
avatar
Expert
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 522 Points : 12525
Reputation : 351
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Expert on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm

Sunrise wrote:It would be very easy to distribute Telnames worldwide. Just allow other currencies ($ and €), join CJ.com and advertise Telnames on Google in all countries of the world. Is there any reason not to do this?
Yes, there is a reason: There are more than 100 competitors not able to provide the same quality for the same product: the registrars offering .tels from Telnic. These are the partners of Telnic – and Telnic owns Telnames!
This is a big conflict of interest!
One reason could even be Telnic tries to avoid that the registrars will notice the existence of Telnames to ensure they won't get angry and start to interfere!
avatar
Sunrise
Insider
Insider

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 735 Points : 19604
Reputation : 540
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Sunrise on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 11:56 pm

Expert wrote:
Sunrise wrote:It would be very easy to distribute Telnames worldwide. Just allow other currencies ($ and €), join CJ.com and advertise Telnames on Google in all countries of the world. Is there any reason not to do this?
Yes, there is a reason: There are more than 100 competitors not able to provide the same quality for the same product: the registrars offering .tels from Telnic. These are the partners of Telnic – and Telnic owns Telnames!
This is a big conflict of interest!
One reason could even be Telnic tries to avoid that the registrars will notice the existence of Telnames to ensure they won't get angry and start to interfere!
In this matter Telnic have failed: http://www.teltalk.org/t639-registrars-to-start-dropping-tel-soon
avatar
mikeseaton
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Location : Dorset UK
Join date : 2012-06-11
Posts : 2224 Points : 45220
Reputation : 836
Warning level : 100 %

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by mikeseaton on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 8:45 am

mikeseaton wrote:...using Google AdWords.

Click the link (which displays all indexed Telnames domains)
http://www.net-link.com/tel/search.asp?q=%22powered+by+telnames.com%22
to see what I mean.
It's nice to have some revenue flowing from Telnames to me (via their AdWords ads) rather than just the other way around !

Is anyone else who runs AdSense on their sites displaying the Telnames ads ?

http://MikeSeaton.tel


___________________________________________________
Domain Sales: Sedo
eBay Shop: Mike 321 UK
Search Engines: Web | Video | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Tel | Twitter

Sponsored content

Re: Telnames advertises on Net-Link Tel Search...

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:38 pm