WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
WWW . TEL . COMMUNITY - The .tel domain forum

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

tel coupon listing tab - as a telnames marketplace

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
Warning level : 100 %

tel coupon listing tab - as a telnames marketplace

Post by fustachio.tel on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:18 pm

As stated here http://www.teltalk.org/t828p48-telnames-price-hike-from-1495-to-2495#5109
I've been hoping telnames would provide a marketplace framework to trade goods and services so we can get an economy going and support each others growth, however I came to realize that we don't need a full dedicated website to do this we just need a new tab in the control panel and the ability to add a few more coupons that are hidden to the telmarket only.
So this is what I'm asking for, a new tab in the control panel:

On this tab it would feature listings of other telnames members who have put up public and telmarket listing coupons on their domains, however it would display what is relevant to my business/industry/interest/category based on what keywords are on my teldomain and or what telnames allows us to set as a category listing of what we do.
So if pillowfetch.tel makes pillows and fabrictux.tel imports and resells fabrics, and fabrictux.tel puts up a coupon for discounts on wool, and other pillow type materials then when pillowfetch.tel visits the marketplace tab he will see those as default because it's in his industry, but allow searching of other materials/services etc
When pillowfetch.tel decides he wants to buy 30 bails of wool he can do so through the tab, his business or home address is either taken from the whois or telnames allows it to be stored in the tel as hidden data, its then transfered to fabrictux.tel marketplace tab as incoming orders, when fabtictux.tel commits to the sale aka that he can fulfill that size order, pillowfetch.tel auto pays with his tel credits (that were held in stasis against the value of the order) and business does what business does best ships it to him/her.
That would be all we need! increase the coupon listing allowance with the ability to set them to telmarket status as hidden coupons, a new tab for trading and a wallet for virtual credits that can be later cashed out.
This would be great for telnames liquidity as they would have plenty of cash reserves as business buys credits to make transactions and likely only cashes out in bulk a long time after, leaving telnames holding cash reserves they can dip into for development etc, allowing us to sell our credits for a variable rate to other members would also benefit us in the long run.
Expert
Insider
Insider

Warning level : 100 %

Re: tel coupon listing tab - as a telnames marketplace

Post by Expert on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:20 pm

@fustachio

Impressive!

Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 9:55 am